Thursday, February 18, 2010

Friend Come, Very Happy

【Life】 Friend Come, Very Happy

There is an old Chinese saying: To have friends come from far away isn’t that a joy? --Confucious

Franco flew from Italy to visit me three days before Chinese New Year’s Eve. He planned to attend ARIMA conference as a lecturer. This was also his first experience of New Year’s celebration atmosphere in Taiwan .

Because I couldn’t speak, I wrote an outline in advance to help Peng Hsiung discuss with Franco.
l LED Communication Board:
n Prototype is accomplished. We need to test the sample and list advantages and disadvantage.
n Listen to Franco’s advice.
n Tracy will help to translate second prototype specification.
l My condition:
n My arms and legs are week. Breathing is also hard for me, but the rest is fine
n BLOG introduction (We can explain the main function to Franco to help him understand how my Blog works.
n Press conference in the future
When I was making LED COM English Alphabet card, my sister told a joke:
One day, English teacher asked Chao Yi-An who is grandson of Twain’s former president, Chen Shui-bian.
How many letters are in English alphabets?
Yi-An answered: There are 25.
English teacher said: How come 25? It should be 26 letters!
Yi-An answered innocently: My grandpa said there is No A.
(A in Chinese means: take the money or things don’t belong to you.)
Chen Shui-bian claimed that he didn’t take the money and he was innocent. According to my big brother, CP, we know that CORRUPTION without “A” is still corruption and still dishonesty.
Franco tried to leave messages in my blog but failed due to not understanding Chinese. He pulled out a pile of consumption vouchers and said, “Give this to Tracy as translation fee.” We all laughed out. Oh…that’s Franco’s humor.
(Note: Franco~ I’m working hard now without the voucher. I miss you. ^_^ --By Tracy )
I am so happy and grateful to meet Franco in the beginning of 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment